Temec views workplace safety as one of its core values.
We are committed to providing a safe work place for all our employees, associates and contractors. As a company, we must all do our part to ensure that everyone goes home safely at the end of each work day. The Temec Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee meets monthly to review our safety performance and develop changes or additions to our corporate health and safety policies as necessary.
The Temec Engineering Group is registered with and in good standing with the following provincial workplace safety authorities:
- WorkSafe BC Account Number 627448
- WCB Alberta Account Number 3964197
- WSIB Ontario Account Number 6825299
Clearance letters are available upon request.
Furthermore, Temec recognizes that there are additional layers of responsibility for safety associated with the business of engineering. Our team is aware that we must unconditionally ensure the safety of all who build, start up, operate, maintain, or are otherwise affected by, our designs. Incorporating best practices in safety into each and every design, schedule, specification or procedure that we produce is non-negotiable. Our clients expect nothing less.
Here is our COVID-19 Safety Plan:
The safety of our clients, suppliers and staff is of paramount importance to Temec.
During these unprecedented times we’ll be making a mutually respected team effort to ensure all necessary precautions are strictly adhered to, so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This means staying home if not feeling well, practicing physical distancing, undertaking frequent hand washing with hot soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds, hand washing immediately prior to arrival and/or using the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk upon arrival, and not touching the face.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe.
We ask that TEMEC Staff:
- Comply with all requirements of the Temec COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Consider alternate methods of meeting with clients and suppliers. Temec has accounts with Telus and all major video-conferencing providers: telephone and video conferences can be arranged directly in Outlook. All Temec meeting rooms are equipped with video facilities.
- Note that Temec meeting room capacities are temporarily reduced to 5 (room 210), 3 (room 225 and 275) and 2 for room 280.
- Use the stairs, allowing a minimum of six feet between users. The property manager has limited the number of persons in the elevators to one at a time.
- Adhere to your agreed upon in-office schedule. Advise the front desk if feeling unwell and stay home.
- Work from home using Temec’s remote login if practical.
- Sanitize your computer keyboard before powering up.
In accordance with WorkSafe BC requirements, Temec has developed a COVID-19 safety plan, which is at this link>>