We are looking for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS to join our growing company. Our Structural Engineers are responsible for performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes, standards and engineering formulas. These positions requires engineers with comprehensive knowledge of structural design and engineering techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Preparing structural design and analysis calculations
- Documenting structural project specifications
- Preparing reports, proposals and contract documentation
- Reviewing designs, drawings and specifications
- Performing structural assessments & inspections
- Monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards
- Estimating project costs
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Organizing, drafting and coordinating technical documents.
YOUR BACKGROUND WILL INCLUDE:
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience in heavy industrial structural design, ideally in a consulting engineering environment
- Knowledge of STAAD Pro would be an asset
- Experience with dynamic analysis and estimating vibration response of rotating equipment foundations
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, various CAD software packages
- Experience in preparing structural and civil drawings and specifications
- Knowledge and understanding of schedule constraints and information requirements for the production of all civil/structural deliverables
- Temec values practical solutions. Northern construction site experience (heavy industrial) would be an asset.
Let’s talk about taking your career to the next level with TEMEC Engineering Group Ltd.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org